The Living Green Task Force is committed to achieving sustainable practices in the areas of recycling/composting, water, energy, air quality, trees and healthy community through education and engagement.
The next meeting of the Living Green Task Force will be held Thursday, June 20, 2019 beginning at 6:00pm at the Central Administration Building, Conference Room B. The public is welcome.
The Living Green Task Force Members:
- Kimberly Brueck, Director of Human Resources & Administrative Services, Green Local Schools
- Paul Ciocca, City of Green Engineer
- Mike Elkins, Parks & Recreation Superintendent, City of Green
- Joel Engman, Pastor, Harmony Springs Christian Church
- Sarah Haring, Community Development Administrator, City of Green
- Chad Hartong, Environmental Science Teacher, Springfield Local Schools
- Terry Hogan, General Manger, Product Development, Firestone Polymers
- Marcie Kress, Executive Director, ReWorks
- Kyle Lukes, PLA, ASLA Landscape Architect, Environmental Design Group
- Jeff Reinman, Program Coordinator, Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility, Diebold Nixdorf Inc.
- Nicholas Roth, AM, Vendor Quality Assurance, The J. M. Smucker Company
- Eric Scott, Maintenance Trainer, Akron Metro RTA
- Justin Speight, City of Green Council Liaison
- Denise Talbott, Adult Services Librarian, Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Valerie Wax-Carr, Director of Public Service, City of Green
- Valerie Wolford, Communications Manager, City of Green
- Julia Tsarnas, Student Municipal Representative
- Kevin Lin, Student Municipal Representative
For more information, please contact Sarah Haring, Community Development Administrator at 330-896-6614 or firstname.lastname@example.org.