The Living Green Task Force is comprised of both volunteers and city staff. The Task Force recommends, supports and promotes practices that encourages the City, residents, businesses and civic organizations to "Live Green."
The next meeting of the Living Green Task Force will be held Thursday, September 20, 2018 beginning at 6:30pm at the Central Administration Building. The public is welcome.
The Living Green Task Force Members are:
- Kimberly Brueck, Director of Human Resources & Administrative Services, Green Local Schools
- Paul Ciocca, City of Green Engineer
- Mike Elkins, Parks & Recreation Superintendent, City of Green
- Joel Engman, Pastor, Harmony Springs Christian Church
- Sarah Haring, Community Development Administrator, City of Green
- Chad Hartong, Environmental Science Teacher, Springfield Local Schools
- Marcie Kress, Executive Director, ReWorks
- Kyle Lukes, PLA, ASLA Landscape Architect, Environmental Design Group
- Jeff Reinman, Program Coordinator, Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility, Diebold Nixdorf Inc.
- Nicholas Roth, AM, Vendor Quality Assurance, The J. M. Smucker Company
- Justin Speight, City of Green Council Liaison
- Denise Talbott, Adult Services Librarian, Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Valerie Wax-Carr, Director of Public Service, City of Green
- Valerie Wolford, Communications Manager, City of Green
For more information, please contact Sarah Haring, Community Development Administrator at 330-896-6614 or email@example.com.