The Living Green Task Force is committed to achieving sustainable practices in the areas of recycling, water, energy, air quality and healthy community through education and engagement.
The next meeting of the Living Green Task Force will be held Thursday, January 17, 2019 beginning at 6:00pm at the Central Administration Building. The public is welcome.
The Living Green Task Force Members are:
- Kimberly Brueck, Director of Human Resources & Administrative Services, Green Local Schools
- Paul Ciocca, City of Green Engineer
- Mike Elkins, Parks & Recreation Superintendent, City of Green
- Joel Engman, Pastor, Harmony Springs Christian Church
- Sarah Haring, Community Development Administrator, City of Green
- Chad Hartong, Environmental Science Teacher, Springfield Local Schools
- Terry Hogan, General Manger, Product Development, Firestone Polymers
- Marcie Kress, Executive Director, ReWorks
- Kyle Lukes, PLA, ASLA Landscape Architect, Environmental Design Group
- Jeff Reinman, Program Coordinator, Sustainability & Corporate Social Responsibility, Diebold Nixdorf Inc.
- Nicholas Roth, AM, Vendor Quality Assurance, The J. M. Smucker Company
- Eric Scott, Maintenance Trainer, Akron Metro RTA
- Justin Speight, City of Green Council Liaison
- Denise Talbott, Adult Services Librarian, Akron-Summit County Public Library
- Valerie Wax-Carr, Director of Public Service, City of Green
- Valerie Wolford, Communications Manager, City of Green
- Julia Tsarnas, Student Municipal Representative
- Kevin Lin, Student Municipal Representative
For more information, please contact Sarah Haring, Community Development Administrator at 330-896-6614 or email@example.com.