The City of Green Parks & Recreation will be hosting a Senior Expo on Thursday, September 12, 2019. The expo will take place from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. at the Community Hall in Central Park, 1795 Steese Road.
The Senior Expo will give local senior citizens the opportunity to learn about the various local services that are available to them. Vendors from the health and wellness, senior living, senior advocacy, and medical fields will be present.
There will be prizes drawings, giveaways, and snacks. FREE to attend; no registration required!
If you offer a service specifically to seniors and would like to be a vendor, please call the Parks & Recreation Office at (330) 896-6621. Vendor Application.
- Green Branch Library
- Better Business Bureau of Akron
- Boggs Chiropractic
- Build-a-Body Personal Training
- Choken Welling, LLP
- Clear Captions
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General
- Direction Home Akron-Canton
- The Gables of Green
- Green Family YMCA
- Green Village Skilled Nursing & Rehab
- Harmony Springs Christian Church
- Messmore Agency
- NovaCare Rehab
- Paradigm Senior Care Advantage
- Pebble Creek
- Pioneer Physicians Network
- SummaCare, Inc.
- Sherri Bevan Walsh, Summit County Prosecutor
- Summit County Probate Court
- Victoria E. Schafer, Attorney-At-Law
- The Village of St. Edward @ Green
- Warmus Senior Living, Brier Creek & Green View Assisted Living