November 1 - December 31, 2019
The City of Green is hosting its Annual Citywide Food Drive -- Green Gives Back -- this holiday season. The food drive will collect items for Green Good Neighbors, which serves the community of Green.
Non-perishable food items and personal care items will be accepted at the following:
All City Buildings:
- Central Administration Building, 1755 Town Park Blvd.
- City of Green Highway Division Annex, 5383 Massillon Road
- Fire Station 1, 4200 Massillon Road
Addition Public Drop Off Locations:
- Portage Lakes Career Center
- Akron Library (Green Branch)
- Cleveland Clinic Akron General Lifestyles
- Akron General Physician's Offices
- DRB Systems
- Greenview Senior Assisted Living
- Kemppel Homes
- Town Park Chiropractic & Wellness Center
- Kids Play Academy
Best Cuts – Town Park Center
- Spoonhower Orthodontics
- The Lodge at Brier Creek
- The Twisted Olive
Wacker Chemical Corp
Cutler Homes on E. Turkeyfoot Lake Rd
Businesses interested in being a drop off spot should contact Kelly Lavaco at email@example.com.
The drive will begin November 1 and run through December 31.
- Non-perishable food items
- Personal Care items: toilet paper, soap, shampoo, feminine products, diapers, dish soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes, deodorant facial tissues, and paper towels, etc.