County Executive Russ Pry, in partnership with the City of Green Chamber of Commerce, will host a Sharing Resources to Better Economic Development Forum on Tuesday, September 1 at 10 a.m. – 12 p.m. in the Green City Administration Building, 1755 Town Park Blvd. The public is welcome, but reservations are requested.
The forum will provide citizens with an opportunity to meet with public officials and participate in a discussion about economic development and job creation in the City of Green. In addition, attendees will have an opportunity to learn more about the programs and services that may improve economic development in the community of Green. The panel will consist of:
- Summit County Executive Russ Pry
- City of Green Mayor Richard Norton
- County of Summit Council President (At Large) Ilene Shapiro
- County of Summit Council Member Paula Prentice (District 8)
- County of Summit Workforce Development, Christine Marshall
- County of Summit Director of Community and Economic Development Connie Krauss
- County of Summit Land Bank, Patrick Bravo
- Summit Workforce Solutions President Sue Lacy
For more information, or to make a reservation, please contact Julie Tortora by Friday, August 28 at 330-643-2609 or email@example.com.