2520 Wise Road
- 1.87-acre off-leash dog run
- Large Dog area (25 lbs+): 1.3-acre large dog area
- Small dog area (25 lbs or less): .5-acre small dog run.
- Water foundations for humans and dogs sponsored by Aqua, the City’s municipal water supplier.
- Mutt mitts and waste disposal stations donated by Pet Supplies Plus
- Parking area
Dog Park Rules
To report a dog problem or maintenance issues, call (330) 896-4176. After-hours: Call non-emergency dispatch at (330) 896-6610.
1. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. Owners are legally responsible for the actions and behavior of their dog(s) at all times. If your dog gets in a fight, exchange contact information and leave the dog run. You are responsible for any injury caused by your dog. (Codified Ordinance 618.03)
2. Dogs must NEVER be unattended.
3. Dogs must be leashed before entering and before exiting the Dog Park.
4. Dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months old are not allowed in the park.
5. DO NOT bring small dogs (25lbs and under) into the large dog area of the park.
6. Dogs MUST wear a collar, current license, and be up to date on all vaccines/inoculations.
7. Dogs that persistently bark must be removed from the premises.
8. AGGRESSIVE and unruly dogs are prohibited.
9. DO NOT bring food or dog treats into the Dog Park.
10. Owners MUST be inside the dog park with a leash readily available.
11. Children under 12 must be SUPERVISED by an adult at all times. Bring children at your own risk.
12. Owners are REQUIRED to immediately clean up after their dogs.
13. Violators of these rules WILL be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.
Commemorative Pavers for Sale!
The entrance to the Dog Park includes a commemorative walkway for our beloved family dogs! Pay tribute to our furry friends, either past or present, by purchasing an engraved paver. The 4 x 8 pavers are $50 each or $60 if you'd like to include a logo (dog, paw print or heart). Order online (click on commemorate items) or download the Dog Park Paver form. You may purchase a paver at any time; however, installation of new pavers takes place twice a year in the spring and fall.
Volunteer at the Dog Park
We are looking for volunteers to assist us as a dog park ambassador. Check out our volunteer opportunities.