Myersville Road and SR 619 Roundabout
Myersville Road and SR 619 Roundabout is now OPEN
To receive construction updates, please sign up for our e-newsletter.
2019 Resurfacing Project
The City of Green is spending $1.75 Million on road resurfacing in 2019. The following roads to be resurfaced in 2019 include:
- Mayfair Road from Raber to north corporate limit
- A section of State Route 619 near Fortuna Drive
- Massillon Road from Greensburg Park to Koons Road
- Lauby Road from Mt. Pleasant to I-77
- Thursby Road from Greensburg to Koons Rd
- Several roads in the Pleasant Hills and Hillcrest Highland neighborhoods
Additionally, Caston Road will receive a pavement preservation treatment to extend the life of the pavement. Construction will be completed in August 2019. View map.
Future Infrastructure Improvement Plans
Massillon Road North– Three roundabouts at Massillon and Raber, Stein and SR 619 to be constructed in 2020 and 2021
Graybill Road Culvert and Ditching Improvements – Ditching and culvert replacement project
Arlington/Greensburg Roundabout - Construction slated in 2020*
Mayfair and Graybill Roundabout –Construction slated for 2021*
Mayfair and Greensburg Roundabout – Construction slated for 2022*
Moore Road Sidewalks – Extension of sidewalks from Arlington Road to Charleston Drive
Raber Road Sidewalk/Multi-use Trail – Creation to Mayfair Road
2023 - Beyond
The Hub – intersection improvements at the four intersections of Massillon and Corporate Woods Circle and Massillon/Boettler. Construction slated in 2022-2023*
*Construction dates subject to change
Design concepts for four intersections:
- Massillon/Corporate Woods Circle
- Massillon/Boettler Road
- Boettler/Corporate Woods Parkway
- Corporate Woods Circle/Corporate Woods Parkway; (intersection in front of Giant Eagle Market District)
Recently Completed Projects
- Myersville & SR 619
Completed Fall 2019.
- Pickle/SR 619
Completed November 23, 2018. The City of Green Received the 2018 Outstanding Highway Project Award - Under $5 Million from the American Society of Highway Engineers, Cuyahoga Valley Section, for the Pickle Road / SR619 Roundabout. The award is shared with the designer of the project American Structurepoint, Inc. and the contractor Karvo Companies.
- Corporate Woods Parkway/Corporate Woods Circle
Completed Spring 2019.