2019 Construction Projects
Myersville Road and SR 619 Roundabout
Construction is slated to begin at the end of May 2019. Myersville Road will be closed at SR 619 from June 3 - August 20. State Route 619 will be closed (for approximately 6 weeks - date to still be determined) within the June 3 - August 20 timeframe.
2019 Resurfacing Project
- Mayfair Road from Raber to north corporate limit
- A section of State Route 619 near Fortuna Drive
- Massillon Road from Greensburg Park to Koons Road
- Lauby Road from Mt. Pleasant to I-77;
- Thursby Road from Greensburg to Koons Rd; and
- Several roads in the Pleasant Hills and Hillcrest Highland neighborhoods
Additionally, Caston Road will receive a pavement preservation treatment to extend the life of the pavement. Construction is beginning the last week of April through June. The contractor will notify residents (in the specific area) prior to construction. View map.
2018 Construction Projects
To receive construction updates, please sign up for our enewsletter.
- East Liberty Park Restroom
- Corporate Woods Cir - Corporate Woods Pkwy Roundabout
- Arlington Rd Culvert Replacement (Knollwood Lake)