The City of Green has two (2) Community Halls for rental
Register here for Community Hall rentals
1795 Steese Rd. Green, OH 44685
- Seating for 99 people (patio seats an additional 36)
- 12 round tables (8 seats per table)
- Rectangular tables also available (12)
- Kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, & triple sink (no stove or oven)
- Indoor restrooms
- Public Wi-Fi
- You may hire own your caterer and provide alcohol. Sold alcohol requires a permit. The City of Green requires a Summit County sheriff's deputy on site while alcohol is served/sold.
Monday through Friday: $75.00/hour (minimum three-hour rental) or $450/day.
Additional $75.00 for room set-up (optional)
Saturday & Sunday: $100/hour (minimum three-hour rental) or $600/day. Additional $100 for room set-up (optional)
The John Torok Senior and Community Center is the perfect place to host a graduation party, bridal shower, baby shower, retirement party or holiday event. The center has a kitchen with a refrigerator/freezer, coffee maker, & microwave (no oven/stove) and a function room which can accommodate 60 to 70 people. Cost for a four-hour rental is $75 for residents or $150 for non-residents. See fee details.
Not-for-profit groups may rent the facility free of charge on a first come first serve basis. Many organizations use the facility for their monthly meetings or annual events. Proof of non-profit status is required to be eligible for any rental discount. For more information or to see if your group qualifies, contact the Parks and Recreation office at (330) 896-6621.
Reservations for the John Torok Center may be made up to one year in advance of the date of intended use.
- Resident: $75 for four hours + $25 each additional hour + $50 deposit*
- Non-Resident, Commercial or For-Profit Groups: $150 for four hours + $40 each additional hour + $100 deposit*
- *Deposits go toward the total rental fee
- Non-Profit Tax-Exempt Organizations: No charge, must provide federal tax-exempt number
- Electronic Sign: $10 fee to add event name to electronic sign located at the entrance (optional)
- Food prep kitchen including microwave, coffee maker (must supply own filters and coffee), sink, and refrigerator/freezer (no oven/stove)
- 12 rectangular tables (6' long) with seating for 60-70 guests
- Television with DVD player
- Public Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pavilion (optional use)
- Separate indoor men's and women's restroom facilities
For more information about park feature, click here.
Please review the John Torok Center regulations located on the Rental Instructions Sheet.
Reservations are not complete until application and security deposit are received.