The Communications Department is responsible for disseminating City government information to the media and residents of Green.
- Our Town Newsletter. This is a publication that is mailed to all residents and businesses three times a year.
- Enewsletters. The City shares reminders, news and event info via email on a regular basis via email. Sign up to stay-up-to-date on all the happenings in the City of Green. Sign-up for enewsletters.
- Community Text Alerts. Sign up for community reminders and text alerts, in addition to emergency alerts, by texting GREENOH to 888-777.
- Emergency Alerts. To keep residents informed during an emergency, sign-up to received text, email or phone alerts. Register for emergency alerts.
- Social Media. Follow the City of Green on our Facebook pages (City of Green, City of Green Fire), Twitter (@CityofGreen and @GreenFire), YouTube, and LinkedIn. Social Media Policy
- Website. The Communication Department manages the City’s website.
News & Media Relations
This is our newsroom hub for all current press releases and news articles.
For Media Inquires about the City of Green:
Valerie Wolford, communications manager
For public records request:
The law department oversees the requests made publicly. Requests are processed through the City’s Law department. The City of Green complies with the provisions of 149.43 of the Ohio Revised Code with regards to its public records requests.
Central Administration Building
1755 Town Park Blvd.
P.O. Box 278
Green, OH 44232-0278
Valerie Wolford, Communications Manager