Green City Council
Green City Council is comprised of seven members: one elected from each of the four wards and three elected at-large from the whole city. These council members constitute the legislative body of the city. They authorize the appropriation of funding, construction of public improvements, and legislation required for the preservation of public peace, health, welfare, and safety. Council members may serve two successive four-year terms. Council meets on the second and fourth Tuesdays of the month at 7 p.m. in City Council Chambers, 1755 Town Park Blvd.
1755 Town Park Blvd.
PO Box 278
Green, Ohio 44232-0278
Telephone: (330) 896-6604
Fax: (330) 896-6620
City Council Regular Meetings
- Second and fourth Tuesdays of each month
- 7 p.m. at the Central Administration Building
- Contact the Council Clerk's office with questions or for meeting information at (330) 896-6604.
All Council Meetings and Council Committee meetings are aired on Spectrum Cable Channel 1022. Please check Channel 1022 or contact the Clerk of Council's office for times that the meetings will air.
City Council Committee Meetings
- Second and fourth Tuesdays
- 5 p.m.at the Central Administration Building, immediately prior to the Council meeting