Under the Governmental Aggregation Program, the City of Green offers its residents and small businesses a monthly variable rate for natural gas with the option to convert to a fixed rate, if desired. If you would like to take advantage of these attractive rates, please call the program supplier, Constellation Energy Service or CES (formerly named Constellation Energy Gas Choice), at 844-516-5246 to enroll. The City is pleased to have made this program possible, but asks that you call the supplier with any questions you might have.
The City of Green has renewed its contract with Constellation Energy Service, which begins in May 2016 and continues through 2020.
Constellation Energy Service
1. Program is a monthly variable rate plan. The variable rate pricing will change monthly and follows the trend of wholesale natural gas prices as determined by the New York Mercantile Exchange.
2. At any time, residents may fix their rate for a 12-month period by calling Constellation at 1-844-516-5246. The fixed rate shall be a 9% discount from the standard Constellation fixed rate offer as shown on the PUCO Apples to Apples Price Comparison Chart at the time you elect to switch from a variable rate to a fixed rate 12-month contract. There is no requirement to select a fixed rate, but it is an option.
3. You may opt-out at any time. To opt-out, please complete this form. Aggregation members will not be charged an early termination fee by Constellation for leaving the program prior to the end of the term.
4. Dominion East Ohio Gas will remain your utiliity company and will deliver the natural gas to your service location, respond to any emergencies, and send and process your bills (including budget billing and automatic payment options).
5. Visit the FAQ section for more explanation. Frequently Asked Questions about Gas Aggregation.