Central Park Community Hall
- 12 six-foot round tables (8 seats per table) and 12 six-foot rectangular tables are available
- 9 standing bistro tables / patio tables with chairs
- Indoor restrooms
- Kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and triple sink (no stove or oven)
- Public Wi-Fi
- Seating for 99 people (patio seats an additional 36)
- You may hire own your caterer and provide alcohol. Sold alcohol requires a permit. The City of Green requires a licensed security officer on site while alcohol is served/sold.
- Monday through Friday: $75 per hour (minimum three-hour rental) or $450 per day.
- Additional $75 for room set-up (optional)
- Saturday and Sunday: $100 per hour (minimum three-hour rental) or $600 per day. Additional $100 for room set-up (optional)
- Non-profit groups, primarily charitable organizations, that are based in the City of Green may qualify for a free facility rental. Proof of tax-exempt status is required. For more information or to see if your group qualifies, contact the Parks and Recreation office at 330-896-6621.
Rental Instruction / Regulations
- Please review the Community Hall rental instruction/regulations located on the attached document.