View all facilities
Central Park Community Hall
- 12 round tables (8 seats per table)
- Indoor restrooms
- Kitchen with refrigerator/freezer, microwave, coffee maker, and triple sink (no stove or oven)
- Public Wi-Fi
- Rectangular tables also available (12)
- Seating for 99 people (patio seats an additional 36)
- You may hire own your caterer and provide alcohol. Sold alcohol requires a permit. The City of Green requires a Summit County sheriff's deputy on site while alcohol is served/sold.
- Monday through Friday: $75 per hour (minimum three-hour rental) or $450 per day.
- Additional $75 for room set-up (optional)
- Saturday and Sunday: $100 per hour (minimum three-hour rental) or $600 per day. Additional $100 for room set-up (optional)