City of Green COVID-19 Response Website
GREEN, Ohio – The City of Green has created a resource directory in response to COVID-19 and the restrictions it has put on many in the community. This site will be updated continually as new information becomes available.
Residents can visit www.cityofgreen.org/COVID-19 to find information and resources about preparation, treatment, food resources, and a City helpline regarding COVID-19.
Additionally, the City has closed all nonessential meetings and activities indefinitely including:
- Boards, Commissions, and Task Force meetings will be suspended until further notice with the exception of those meetings essential to the continuation of City operations including City Council, Planning and Zoning Commission, Design Review Board, Board of Zoning Appeal, and Civil Service Commission.
- All City of Green Park events will be suspended until further notice. City Parks will remain open.
- All City Park programs (i.e. Knit for the Needy, basketball, etc.) will be suspended until further notice.
- All other City meetings or events that include the public gathering will be suspended until further notice.
- All fire inspections, other than those necessary.
- All fire division public outreach (CPR training, etc.)
- Green’s Central Administration Building will be closed to guests until further notice.
- All City of Green playgrounds until further notice
- City of Green Recycling Center
- Questions about meeting and event cancellations, please call 330-896-5500.
For more information, visit cityofgreen.org/COVID-19.
The City of Green, Ohio, founded in 1992, is a prosperous, progressive and promising city with more than 25,000 residents. Approximately 33.5 square-miles, Green is located in southern Summit County. Visit www.cityofgreen.org.