The Green Great 8 Race Series Is Back With 2023 Race Dates
GREEN, OH -- The City of Green’s Great Eight Race Series, sponsored by Toth Buick, brings eight local 5K races together with the joint goal of raising money for nonprofits and charities in the City of Green. Last year, more than $150,000 was raised for local non-profits. Run in five or the eight races and receive a Green Great Eight Race Series sweatshirt.
Mark your calendars for this years Green Great 8 Race Series!
- Air Force Raider Run:Sunday, June 4
- Hosted by Green High School Jr Air Force ROTC
- Raintree 5K Fun Run:Tuesday, July 4
- Hosted by The City of Green
- 5K on the Runway:Sunday, August 6
- Hosted by Akron-Canton Airport
- Labor of Love:Monday, September 4
- Acorn Run:Sunday, September 10
- Bulldog Dash:Sunday, October 1
- Hosted by Greenwood and Green Primary School’s
- HalloWin Race: Saturday, October 21
- Hosted by Rayl Charitable Organization
- Turkey Trot:Thursday, November 23
- Hosted by Green Professionals Association
Additional sponsors include Acme Fresh Market, Mimi Magazine, and Donamarc Water Systems.
Registration for the Great Eight Races must be completed through each of the individual race registration pages. For more information about races visit www.cityofgreen.org/Green-Great-Eight-Race-Series.
The City of Green, Ohio, founded in 1992, is a prosperous, progressive and promising city with more than 27,475 residents. Approximately 33.5 square-miles, Green is located in southern Summit County. Visit www.cityofgreen.org.
# # #