The City of Green Technology Committee is a collaboration of area businesses with the goal of enhancing technology for residents and business.
The Committee has reviewed the impact of a municipal broadband initiative for the City by:
- Providing a resident survey
- Visits to Fairlawn Gig and Medina County Fiber Network hosting sites
- Speakers from Spectrum and AT&T
- Speakers from various outside vendors providing municipal broadband services
- Obtain quotes from outside vendors on providing municipal broadband
The Committee has assisted the City with the review/development of internal technology policies and procedures and enhancement of infrastructure.
The Committee meets periodically. For more information, please contact our Finance Department.