Volunteer In & Around Green
If you would like a volunteer opportunity posted to this page, please email the City's Communications Manager. Please contact the organizations/contacts below to find out more information about any particular volunteer opportunity.
Volunteer Opportunity: City of Green
Parks Ambassador Program
Current Volunteer Opportunities
Volunteer Opportunity: Hattie Larlham
- Student and Summer Volunteer Opportunities!
- Contact: Lauri Molnar at 330-840-6844 or email Lauri Molnar
Hattie Larlham wants to inspire students through volunteer services experiences. Day and evening shift options in the Green and Summit county area. If you need contact hours for your major or service hours for a scholarship opportunity we have no minimum hour requirements. Students under 16 years of age must have a parent present during their volunteering. Print Application at Hattie Larlham's website
Volunteer Opportunity: Green Good Neighbors
- Green Good Neighbors Website
- Contact: Pat Stiles, 330-899-9880
Green Good Neighbors is looking for on-going volunteers. Volunteer hours are Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Other hours - evenings, weekends - available. Call Green Good Neighbors at 330-899-9880 to learn more.
Volunteer Opportunity: Green Schools Foundation
The Green Schools Foundation is looking for new board members for the organization. Please contact the Green Schools Foundation through their website.
Volunteer Opportunity: Historical Society School
- Historical Society School website
- Organization: Green Historical Society
- Contact the Green Historical Society
The Green Historical Society is looking for retired teachers, college students studying to be teacher (or those who just love to teach history) to be School Marms for the Green Local School's 3rd Grade Local History program field trip. Training will be provided. Contact the Green Historical Society to learn more.
Volunteer Opportunity: American Red Cross
- American Red Cross website
- Contact: Melanie Collins, NEOVolunteer@redcross.org, (216) 431-3328
While we can’t stop emergencies from happening, together, we can help ensure that people never face them alone. Join the Red Cross as a volunteer helping to chart the path forward for years to come! The most needed volunteer positions are:
- Disaster Action Team Members respond to local disasters and provide immediate assistance, including shelter, food and comfort following a home fire or other emergency.
- Blood Donor Ambassadors greet, check in and thank blood donors at blood drives.
- Transportation Specialists transport and deliver lifesaving donated blood.