Be a City Volunteer!
The City of Green is always looking for volunteers to assist with a variety of projects. From park clean-up to outreach programs, residents can make a difference in their community! In addition, the City aims to link volunteers with local organizations looking for volunteer assistance.
City of Green Volunteer Opportunities: Register today
- Park Clean-up. The City is looking for residents or groups to assist in trash pick up in our parks. This is an ongoing opportunity for anyone interested in helping keep our parks clean.
- Special Event Volunteers. At each of our special events throughout the year, there are always volunteers needed to assist with a variety of tasks.
- Senior Program Volunteers. Looking for individuals to help set up our on-going senior events - Knit for the Needy and Senior Game Day.
- Green Drug Task Force. The Green Drug Task Force is always looking for members to assist with a variety of outreach programs to prevent drug abuse. Learn more about the Green Drug Task Force.
- Living Green Task Force. The Living Green Task Force is a group of volunteers and city staff that champion strategies to protect our environmental, social and economic resources. Interested in helping to develop initiatives and programs that encourage the city, residents, business and civic organizations to live sustainable. Please email Sarah Haring, Community Development Administrator for more information.