Heritage Crossings of Green is a retail development achored by Acme Fresh Markets located at the corner of Massillon and Graybill Roads. The 70,000 sq. ft. store and additional 31,000 sq. ft. retail area will be completed in 2014.
Anchored by Acme Fresh Market, Heritage Crossings of Green is located directly off the I-77 Massillon Rd. exit in the center Green, Ohio, the fastest growing city in Summit County. Other tenants include Starbucks, Pav's Creamery, Nails 90, Kasai Japanese Restaurant, Jimmy John's, Sport Clips, and The District Boutique.
- Anchored by Acme Fresh Markets
- New construction
- Located along Massillon Road
- Near the I-77 and Massillon Road interchange (ADT 90,000)
- Metro bus service along Massillon Road
- Electric - FirstEnergy
- Gas - Dominoin East Ohio
- Water - Aqua Ohio
- Sewer - Summit Country Department of Environmental Services
- Fiber - AT&T