Auto & Driver Licenses

The City of Green receives income from auto license fees and a percentage of gasoline tax paid by our residents to the State of Ohio. Since these revenues are based on vehicle registrations, it is important that residents properly indicate to the Deputy Registrar that they live in the City of Green, even though your mailing address may indicate Akron, Uniontown, North Canton, or Clinton.

Title Bureau Offices

Title transfers must be made at the title bureau before plates can be issued. Find more details about Title Bureau Offices.