- Parks open at SUNRISE and close 30 minutes after SUNSET.
- No hunting or trapping.
- No swimming.
- Possession of drugs, alcohol, and other such illegal substances is prohibited.
- No person shall use fireworks, explosives, or posses illegal firearms within the confines of any park.
- No person shall engage in gambling within the confines of any city park.
- No person shall post any signs or messages in any city park without the expressed written consent of the City of Green.
- No person shall participate in any form of organized league game or practice on any field, in any city park, without prior written advance authorization from the Parks and Recreation Division.
- No person shall ride, lead, or transport a horse into any city park without prior written approval from the Parks and Recreation Division.
- No person shall discharge any firearm from within the confines of any city park nor shall any person discharge a firearm into any city park.
- No person shall establish or maintain a camp or other temporary lodging place in any city park.
- No person shall loiter in and around any park, building, structure, or motorized vehicle.
- Snowmobiles, ATVs, and dirt bikes are prohibited.
- Open fires are not permitted.
- No person shall deposit or scatter hot coals or ash in any area of the park, except in designated receptacles provided for such use.
- No person shall sell or offer for sell any food, beverage, article, or service in any park without the prior written agreement with the City of Green and the Parks and Recreation Division.
- Metal detectors are prohibited at Central Park, Veteran's Memorial Park, Spring Hill Sports Complex and Raintree Golf & Event Center.
Revised March 2023
Dog Park Rules
To report a dog problem or maintenance issues, call 330-896-4176.
After-hours: Call non-emergency dispatch at 330-896-6610.
- Use at your own risk. Owners are legally responsible for the actions and behavior of their dog(s) at all times. If your dog gets in a fight, exchange contact information and leave the dog run. You are responsible for any injury caused by your dog. (Codified Ordinance 618.03)
- Dogs must never be unattended.
- Dogs must be leashed before entering and before exiting the Dog Park.
- Dogs in heat and puppies under 4 months old are not allowed in the park.
- Do not bring small dogs (25lbs and under) into the large dog area of the park.
- Dogs must wear a collar, current license, and be up to date on all vaccines/inoculations.
- Dogs that persistently bark must be removed from the premises.
- Aggressive and unruly dogs are prohibited.
- Do not bring food or dog treats into the Dog Park.
- Owners must be inside the dog park with a leash readily available.
- Children under 12 must be supervised by an adult at all times. Bring children at your own risk.
- Owners are required to immediately clean up after their dogs.
- Violators of these rules will be subject to removal from the park and suspension of park privileges.