City of Green Announces 2019 Road Resurfacing Project
Green, OH – The City of Green is slated to spend $1.75 Million on road resurfacing in 2019, once approved by City Council.
The following roads to be resurfaced in 2019 include:
- Mayfair Road from Raber to State Route 619
- A section of State Route 619 near Fortuna Drive
- Massillon Road from Greensburg Park to Koons Road
- Lauby Road from Mt. Pleasant to I-77; and
- Several roads in the Pleasant Hills and Hillcrest Highland neighborhoods.
Additionally, Caston Road will receive a pavement preservation treatment to extend the life of the pavement.
Construction is anticipated to begin in late May.
The City of Green, Ohio, founded in 1992, is a prosperous, progressive and promising city with more than 26,000 residents. Approximately 33.5 square-miles, Green is located in southern Summit County. Visit. Like us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/cityofgreenohio