Equal Opportunity Employer
The City is an equal opportunity employer; and, does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation, or gender identity), national origin, disability, age (40 or older), or genetic information.
Drug, Alcohol & Tobacco-Free Workplace
The City of Green is a health and safety conscious work environment. Potential employees are tested for the use of drugs, alcohol, and any tobacco or nicotine products.
An employment application must be completed and submitted for each open position. A background check is included as part of the screening process.
Please see each job listing for a description of the position and application procedures:
CITY OF GREEN – SEASONAL POSITIONS
Laid off during the winter months?
Need extra money for the holidays?
The City of Green is a progressive, prosperous and promising city in need of dependable and courteous CDL CLASS A & B drivers to assist with snow & ice removal and other assigned duties during the winter season.
- Completion of secondary education (High School or GED)
- Must possess a valid State of Ohio driver’s license (Class A or B CDL) and remain insurable
- Ability to work outside in varying weather/driving conditions
- Maximum assignment of 180 days
- $16.10 to $17.50/hr based on experience - No benefits
- Overtime will be required during inclement weather (may include weekends and holidays)
Two shifts available:
Shift A: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m. (normal work hours)
3 p.m. – 7 p.m. (must be available if needed)
Shift B: 7 p.m. – 3 a.m. (normal work hours)
3 a.m. – 7 a.m. (must be available if needed)