The Communications Department is responsible for disseminating City government information to the media and residents of Green.
- Community Text Alerts: Sign up for community reminders and text alerts, in addition to emergency alerts, by texting GREENOH to 888-777.
- Emergency Alerts: To keep residents informed during an emergency, sign-up to received text, email or phone alerts.
- Enewsletters: The City shares reminders, news and event info via email on a regular basis via email. Sign up to stay-up-to-date on all the happenings in the City of Green.
- Our Town Newsletter: This is a publication that is mailed to all residents and businesses three times a year.
- Social Media: Follow the City of Green on the following and review our Social Media Policy (PDF):
- Website: The Communication Department manages the City’s website.
News & Media Relations
For more information about news and for all current press releases, please review the news page.
Public Records Requests
The law department oversees the requests made publicly. Requests are processed through the City’s Law department. The City of Green complies with the provisions of 149.43 of the Ohio Revised Code with regards to its public records requests.