Third Annual Green Gives Back Food Drive
November 2 - December 31, 2015
The City of Green is hosting its 3rd Annual Citywide Food Drive -- Green Gives Back -- this holiday season. The food drive will collect items for Green Good Neighbors, which serves the community of Green.
Non-perishable food items and personal care items will be accepted at the following:
All City Buildings:
- Central Administration Building, 1755 Town Park Blvd.
- City of Green Highway Division Annex, 5383 Massillon Road
- Fire Station 1, 4200 Massillon Road
- John Torok Community Center, 4224 Massillon Road
All Green Local School Buildings
Please note items dropped off at Green Local Schools will be used for the Blessings in a Backpack program. All items that are not needed by the blessings program will be donated to Green Good Neighbors.
Addition Public Drop Off Locations:
- Akron General/Physicians Office
- Akron Library (Green Branch)
- Back to the Arcade
- Boggs Chiropractic
- Fireplaces & More
- Giuseppe's Pizza
- Green Family YMCA
- Green School Bus Garage
- Greenview Senior Assisted Living
- Kaster Eye Clinic
- Kids Play
- Kindercare (Green Branch)
- Romeo's Pizza
- Spoonhower Orthodontics
- Sports Clips
- State Farm, Davide J. Moore
- Portage Lakes Career Center (Dec. 1-11 only)
- Water Xscapes
- West Side Bakery
Businesses interested in being a drop off spot should contact Kelly Lavaco at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The drive will begin November 2 and run through December 31.
- Non-perishable food items
- Personal Care items: toilet paper, soap, shampoo, feminine products, diapers, dish soap, toothpaste and toothbrushes, deodorant facial tissues, and paper towels, etc.